, How to earn real PayPal money - Rabadaba. | Five Minutes Blog Archive for How to earn real PayPal money - Rabadaba.

Welcome

To
Five Minutes Blog

How to earn real PayPal money - Rabadaba.

Here's how I earn PayPal Money Every Month.

             Hi there! I have good news for you guys I found an app that totally pays me for being social and for doing social. All you have to do is nothing it's like any other social sites out there twitter, facebook, google plus and etc. The only difference is they pay you for doing what you already do. This is available only on Apple and Android devices. The app I am referring to is the Rabadaba app.






So what is Rabadaba?


         So here it is Rabadaba is a new social media platform that pays you for using their app you only need to collect Rabs that you can convert to real money every month 1,000 Rabs is equivalent to $0.10 cents 10,000 Rabs = $1.00 dollar 100,000 Rabs = $10.00 dollars  1,000,000 Rabs is equivalent to $100.00 dollars you need only a minimum of 100,000 Rabs or $10.00 dollars minimum to cash out your money. The good news in here is the rabs is so easy to earn you need to post your original photos or what they call the Dabs every time your friends upvote your Dab you earn 1 rab. You can either Upvote nor Downvote any dab it depends if you like the dab or picture you will upvote it then vice versa if you don't like the dab. Dab is equivalent to what we call Posts in Facebook, Redab is equivalent to Share, Upvote is equivalent to like and Downvote is equivalent to dislike every time you do this you can earn rabs which you can convert to real money. It's awesome right!? You earn for doing what you already do.


Here's why I love Rabadaba.

            I spent time in Rabadaba in the same time I earn money. I only do sitting in my couch watching in my phone voting, sharing and posting just like what I did in Facebook and Twitter but I love Rabadaba because it's worth the time that I spent because I get money from it easily. Decide for your self we wouldn't know you'll love it too :D

 

 

















Payments.


           Payments are usually paid every 15th of the month. You need to reach the minimum payment to get paid. You need to earn atleast $10.00 every month to get paid. Don't worry they are 100% legit and I totally recommend it for you guys I will give you also a payment proof in my PayPal account.


Here's my payment proof.


           I already got my 1st payment and looking forward to get more. I saw many payment proofs in the app and I ask questions to the old user of the app and I am so shocked to know others earn $50.00 and above per month. It is a big challenge for me too to earn that big per month.


          If you find this page to be helpful don't forget to share it in your social media and spread the goodnews to your friends :D



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment